FUNFIELDS GENERAL ADMISSION
Over the last 25 years Funfields has developed into Victoria's favourite outdoor family fun park with a host of quality attractions featuring a great mix of both wet and dry rides to guarantee a truly awesome day of outdoor family fun with Unlimited Rides ALL Day on ALL Our Attractions.
ONLINE DAY TICKET SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing one or more tickets online through this web site, you are automatically agreeing to be unconditionally bound to these Terms & Conditions:
- Prices Valid Saturday 22 September 2012 until Sunday 28 April 2013.
- To gain entry to Funfields you must print your tickets and present your tickets. Entry will not be permitted without your printed bar coded tickets. If you do not have your printed PDF tickets, you will be asked to pay entry to Funfields again. A printed confirmation of your booking number, a receipt, credit card statement or bank statement will not be accepted as proof of
- All ticket prices are per person.
- All admission tickets purchased online will be checked against guests upon entry to Funfields. Guest who accidently purchase a cheaper priced admission ticket to Funfields, will be charged the price difference upon entry. No refund is given to guests who accidently purchase the more expensive admission ticket.
- Day Ticket provides the holder with entry and unlimited rides for one day only. The onus is on the ticket holder to use the ticket for a one day visit to Funfields before the ticket expiry date of 28 April 2013. No extensions to validity periods are available.
- Ticket does not include: Food, refreshments, competitions, deposits, lockers, BBQ hire, merchandise and extra spend items.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied/under the active supervision of a person 16 years or older to gain admission.
- All prices and information are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets can only be purchased through this website by using a credit card. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering. All credit card purchases are made through a secure payment facility. AMEX and DINERS CARD are not accepted.
- All ticket prices are shown in Australian dollars. Any purchase you make will be charged in Australian dollars. You are solely liable for any currency conversion fee charged by your credit card provider.
- If your purchase is successful, a PDF of your tickets will be emailed to your nominated email address.
- Email confirmations and tickets are the responsibility of the purchaser and therefore email confirmation cannot be reissued if lost, stolen or misplaced.
- Any Tickets purchased online are not refundable, non redeemable for cash and non transferable. Funfields does not refund for incorrect purchases. The onus is on the ticket holder to use the ticket before the expiry date of 28 April 2013.
- Funfields may collect and use your personal information provided for its business purposes. This includes being contacted by email.
- ABN 87 126 347 649
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Adults 142cms or taller||AUD $35.00|
|Children between 100 & 141cms||AUD $30.00|
|Children under 100cms||AUD $0.00|
|Senior (must show the appropriate Seniors/Aged Pension Card)||AUD $25.00|
Entry and unlimited rides all day, motorised attraction included. Height restrictions apply. Click here to view height restrictions
Funfields opens at 10 am, you need to be in a queue by 4.30 for your last ride, and the Park is generally closed by 5.30. For park trading days click here
Funfields is NOT open during the months of May, June, July and August - NEW season starts on 21st September 2013
Rides and Attractions
Funfields has a combination of wet and dry attractions for the whole family to enjoy. To see all rides Funfields has to offer click here
Funfields is located 40 km's north of the Melbourne CBD at 2365 Plenty Road, Whittlesea.